Your cartEs gibt keine Artikel mehr in Ihrem Warenkorb
Cash On Delivery With Fee/Surcharge Plus (COD)-Modul für PrestaShop
Version: 3.5.5 (2023-09-09) | Kompatibilität: PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 - 8.1.x |
Charge a commission/fee to your customer when they choose cash on delivery/collect on delivery/pay on shipment!
The most downloaded payment method. More than 15,000 downloads and highly rated!
The favourite payment method for your customers!
Encourage sales with an optimized payment solution!
Offer your customers the option to pay for their order when it is received.
With this module, you can improve customer satisfaction by letting them have their orders before paying.
A perfect solution for customers who are hesitant about certain purchases.
This module will increase your sales! You can offset the extra cost of this shipping method by charging a fee to the customer. The cash on delivery payment method allows your customers to pay for the order at the time of receiving their order, they pay on shipment.
This payment method is the perfect solution for customers who do not trust other payment methods, such as a card payment or PayPal, and prefer to pay upon receiving their order. With this method, you can offset the additional cost normally associated with "cash on delivery" by charging a fee to customers that choose this payment method.
This module allows you to add the "cash on delivery" payment method with the option of applying an extra fee. Compatible with back office orders!
Also, you can configure as a pay upon cash on pickup!
Customers will benefit from the payment options most used and preferred by them.
This module DOES NOT require a monthly fee or any other fee, you buy it once and you use it without any restrictions.
✪ We are a PrestaShop Partner agency. All our developers are certified by PrestaShop.
✔ We can customize the module or make any modifications that you may need. Contact us for a quote.
Do you have any questions or concerns? Send us a message! We will happily answer any questions
This module allows:
- (NEW!) Configure multiple commissions. You can configure more than one rule for calculating the fee depending on the customer group, the carrier, country, area, product category, manufacturer and supplier. The rule that meets all the conditions, or if more than one, will be applied which has higher priority. This functionality is available from version 1.5 onwards of Prestashop.
- (NEW!) Possibility to hide on customer first order. You can configure the possibility to hide this payment method on customer first order. This functionality is available from version 1.5 onwards of Prestashop.
- Application of a fixed fee. Charge your customers the same fee regardless of the amount of the order.
- Apply a fee based on the percentage of the total order. Charge a fee depending on the amount of the order.
- Apply a fee based on quantity fixed over a percentage. Charge a flat rate plus a fee depending on the amount of the order.
- (NEW!) Cash on pickup option. You can configure this payment method to pay upon cash on pickup. This functionality is available from version 1.5 onwards of Prestashop.
- (NEW!) Option to round order total. You can configure to round order total and increase fee with difference. Useful to prevent cents in countries that are not allowed in hand-to-hand payments. This functionality is available from version 1.5 onwards of Prestashop.
- Option to disable this payment method on out of stock products. If the cart has a product out of stock, you can hide this payment option.
- Allows you to set a minimum and maximum order size to show this payment method. Orders with more or less than the configured amount will not be able to make payments with this method.
- Allows you to establish a purchase amount where the fee will not apply. If the order exceeds the configured amount no fee will be charged.
- Allows you to select which carriers/shipping methods will be shown with this form of payment. Configure which shipping methods will appear with the payment method.
- (NEW!) Choose to which group(s) of customers, country(ies), region(s) category(ies), manufacturer(s) or supplier(s) where this payment method is enabled. This functionality is available from version 1.5 onwards of Prestashop.
- (NEW!) Compatible with Back Office orders! Now, you can create new back office orders applying defined fees. This functionality is available from version 1.5 onwards of Prestashop.
- The fee is displayed separately in the cart and the invoice.
- Avoid the order confirmation page. Improve your store conversion by eliminating a step in checkout. The order will be validated automatically when the client has selected this payment method.
- The fee is calculated based on the customer's currency.
- Configure the status in which the order will be generated when you select this payment method.
- Adaptive and responsive design (RWD), valid for all resolutions of your computer and mobile device.
- Compatible with Advanced EU Compliance module.
- Multi-Store. You can make a different configuration for each store.
- Compatible with all web browsers.
- Compatible with PrestaShop Cloud.
- All texts of the module are translatable.
This module is 100% compatible with other modules (including one page checkout and Advanced EU Compliance). In any case, if any inconsistency arises when installing our module, our compromise is to solve it for free.
- 3.5.5 (2023-09-09)
- 184.108.40.206 - 8.1.x
- EN, AG, BR, CA, CB, CS, DE, ES, EU, FR, GB, HU, IT, MX, PL, PT, QC, SK
- Externer Service erforderlich
Kunden, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, kauften auch ...
Design und Navigation
Do you need to hide the product combinations which are not availabe? Do you want to hide the product combinations for an specific situations (customers, countries, etc...)? With this module you can do it with a very easy configuration.
Compatible with PS 8.x. Adapted to the new 3DSecure v2. Forget the ghost orders. The new module version detects the Redsys online notification errors (timeouts, etc...) and if the payment is correct, the order is created in the store.
Promotions und Marketing
Never miss a sale! Allow your customers to subscribe to out of stock products and get a notification when the product comes back to stock. Stock notifications increase your chances of making sales by encouraging your customers to purchase the items.
Chat with your customers through WhatsApp, the most popular messaging app. Essential module for your shop. It will enable you to create stronger relationships with your customers guiding and assisting them with their purchases in real time.
58,99 € 83,99 €
The module allows displaying same product prices and/or shipping costs despite the VAT rate applied. The base price is recalculated, so you can display the same final price (products and/or shipping costs) from specific country/zone price.