Your cartIl n'y a plus d'articles dans votre panier
Module SSL Green Padlock - Mixed Content over HTTPS error pour PrestaShop
Version: 1.0.4 (2023-10-13) | Compatibilité: PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 - 8.1.x |
Have you installed an SSL certificate and do you have a Mixed Content error? Have you enabled HTTPS but appears that your Connection is not secure? Fix the problem with this module.
This module fixes the following errors:
- Mixed Content: The page at '' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image ''. This content should also be served over HTTPS.
- Mixed Content: The page at '' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure video ''. This content should also be served over HTTPS.
- Mixed Content: The page at '' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure element ''. This request was automatically upgraded to HTTPS, For more information see https://blog.chromium.org/2019/10/no-more-mixed-messages-about-https.html
- Mixed Content: The page at '' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure stylesheet ''. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
- Mixed Content: The page at '' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script ''. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
- Mixed Content: The page at '' was loaded over a secure connection, but contains a form that targets an insecure endpoint ''. This endpoint should be made available over a secure connection.
- Mixed Content: The page at '' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint ''. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
- Mixed Content: The page at '' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure frame '''. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
SSL certificates and connections make it easy for eCommerce sites to protect sensitive data. If your website is not currently using encrypted connections, you are putting your customers at risk.
Supporting HTTPS for your website is an important step to protecting your site and your users from attack, but mixed content can render that protection useless. To protect your site and your users, it is very important to find and fix mixed content issues.
Finding and fixing mixed content is an important task, but it can be time-consuming. This module do it for you, in every page, every time. And it does NOT affect your page performance.
One of the main benefits of HTTPS is that it adds security and trust. It protects users against attacks that can be launched from compromised or insecure networks. Hackers can use such techniques to steal your customer’s sensitive information.
Implementing SSL secures any data transmitted between server and browser during a users session interacting with your site. This is a key component in the realms of data protection and especially the new GDPR legislation surrounding protecting personal data.
The green padlock which appears on a secured site can give customers peace of mind that your website can be trusted and their information is safe, this can lead to increased conversion and loyalty.
The SEO / search value
If your domain has the letters HTTPS in front of the www, then your site will have a clear advantage over those that are stuck with the old HTTP. This fact comes directly from Google. Google revealed that if two web pages are equal in other respects, the Google search engine will always prefer those that are Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS).
The reason why the Google algorithm increasingly prefers https is that the company wants to prioritise secure websites.
Sanitize all the content from your site
No matter if the problem is with a 3rd party module or with the content from your site. This module will check all the content from your site and convert the HTTP resources to HTTPS.
Works with all browsers
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera... don't worry! If you already have a valid SSL certificate installed in your store, you will get a secure connection / SSL green padlock in all the browsers.
You can use the module in all the stores on your multi-shop, and you can create a different configuration for each of these.
Responsive and cross browser
This module is adapted for all devices: PC, tablet and mobile. It is also compatible with all browsers.
Compatible with all the themes and all other modules in your store
You can use this module with any platform you are using and it will function with any other modules you have installed in your store. If you have any problems, we will resolve them for you for free.
SSL certificate required
This module does not install or configure any SSL certificate. You need to have a valid SSL certificate installed in your store.
If you need any new functions that we haven’t developed for this module yet, do not hesitate to contact us by sending a message through the “Contact the developer” option.
We frequently add updates to the module, to incorporate new functions and to adapt it to the latest versions of PrestaShop.
We can help you with the installation and configuration
If you have any questions, or a problem emerges during installation and configuration of the module, send us a message through the “Contact the developer” option and we will help you for free.
- 1.0.4 (2023-10-13)
- 126.96.36.199 - 8.1.x
- Nécessite un service externe
Les clients qui ont acheté ce produit ont également acheté...
Promotions et Marketing
Créez autant de pop-up que vous le souhaitez : quand une page charge, quand on quitte votre magasin ou ajoute un produit. Annoncez des promo, nouveautés… et affichez-les sur une page :par catégories, produits... et divisées par client.
Promotions et Marketing
Never miss a sale! Allow your customers to subscribe to out of stock products and get a notification when the product comes back to stock. Stock notifications increase your chances of making sales by encouraging your customers to purchase the items.
Gestion des Prix
Définissez les prix des produits que vous voulez afficher.Faites des augmentations, des remises et des prix fixes avec des conditions illimitées.Modifiez les prix de vos produits, massivement ou individuellement.