This module is a great tool for announcing new products, discounts, warnings and even for retaining your clients. It offers you the perfect opportunity for notify your clients of significant events through a popup.
As well as the typical uses of popups such as showing promotions and discount, new products, warnings, and the form to sign up for the newsletter and more, this module allows you to permit the configuration of things such as:
- Show a popup only if there is a specific product in the shopping cart
- Show a popup when a specific product is added to the cart
- Show a popup when the client tries to leave the store. You can also filter if you want to show it on all the pages or on some specific ones
- Show a popup only on certain selected pages or for certain products and categories
- Choose the perfect moment
You can configure 3 types of popups:
- When the user accesses the page. When your client clicks onto the page the popup will be shown.
- When the client adds a product to the cart. Show your client, for example, the offers in your shop or that the shipping costs are free from a certain amount, for example. In this way, you can increase the average amount in each cart.
- When the client tries to leave the shop (exit popup). Why not try and hang onto them with a discount code?
- When the client clicks on any element. Display a popup with additional information when customer click on any element: a title, a word, an image, etc.
Thanks to their WYSIWYG field, you can create any content you need:
- Enriched text with the WYSIWYG text editor so that you can modify the style easily
- HTML Code. You can insert HTML content from other platforms like newsletter services (Mailchimp, Acumbamail, Sendinblue, FreshMail, E-goi, etc.), surveys, etc.
- Embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Add images
- Add CSS to personalize your popup
- Show the popup when and to whom you want
The popup can be shown on any page. You can configure in which categories/products/manufacturers/suppliers and for which group of clients/clients/countries/area/language the popup is shown. For example, you can show the popup only for certain selected products and only for a group of clients, or announce a sale in a category for a certain country.
- Increase traffic conversion
Studies have shown that popups are 13 times more effective in the click generation and in the gaining of subscribers. Therefore, adding them to your shop is a fantastic way of increasing followers, obtaining more subscribers or commercializing a product or service. The module allows you to add any subscription form of the newsletter platforms, so you will only have to generate the form on the other platform and copy it into the popup content.
An obvious advantage of popups is their visibility This is the first thing the visitors see when they access your store. They catch people’s attention immediately and give you the opportunity to offer information clearly. Furthermore, the module permits the adding of timers to show it after a few seconds have passed, and also close it automatically after a set number of seconds.
The module has no additional costs. You only need to make one payment for the module licence for your store.