Examples of how you can use the module
- Hide the products after 15 days from creation date
- Hide the products without stock
- Hide the products of a manufacturer to specific customer groups
- Hide the products of an specific or more than one category
- Hide the products with price between a range (from 200 to 500 euros for example)
- Hide one or more products for one or more countries and geographical zones (geolocation)
- Hide products on weekend
- Hide products for an specific currency
Also, the rest of the filters allows to you to configure whatever conditions that you can imagine.
URL redirection to the hidden products
allows to configure a 301, 302 or 404 redirection to redirect the customer if he access to a hidden product directly with the URL. The 301 and 302 redirection allows to configure the destiny of the redirection and it could be: default category of the product, other category, the home page, other product page, etc...)
Use the product filters to hide the products with absolute flexibility
Product, Category, Manufacturer, Supplier, Stock, Price, Weight, Features and Attributes (combinations)
Define who will not see the products with the target filters
Customer groups, Customers, Currencies, Languages, Countries and Zones (Geolocation)
You can use the module in all the stores on your multi-shop, and you can create a different configuration for each of these.
Responsive and cross browser
This module is adapted for all devices: PC, tablet and mobile. It is also compatible with all browsers.
Compatible with all the themes and all other modules in your store
You can use this module with any platform you are using and it will function with any other modules you have installed in your store. If you have any problems, we will resolve them for you.
All the texts on this module can be translated into the languages of the store.